2.句点也能够用于英文单词的缩写，如 Mrs., Dr., P.S. 等。但要留意的是当缩写的字母 构成了一个单词的时分就不要应用句点。如 IBM, DNA 等。
问号要用在一个间接的问句，而不是直接的。 如 How will you solve the problem？ 是正确的用法，但用在 I wonder how you will solve the problem？就不对了，应该应用句点而不是问号。 另外，在客气的用语中，也是用句点而不是问号. 如 Will you please give me a call tomorrow.
1.与中文一样，分号用于分隔位置对等的独立子句。在某些状况下，应用分号比应用句点 更显出子句之间的严密联络，另外分号也常常与衔接副词 thus, however, therefore一同 应用(放在这些词语之前)。如 I realize I need exercise; however, I’ll lie down first to think about it.
2.在句子中假如曾经应用过逗点，为了防止歧义的产生，就用分号来分隔类似的内容。如 The employees were Tom Hanks, the manager; Jim White, the engineer; and Dr. Jack Lee. 需求留意的是：一个完好的句子以大写字母开端，以句点完结。写英文时用逗点替代句点 、分号、冒号或破折号叫“逗号错”，这正是中国先生所要防止的。请比拟下列例句： 误：It was raining hard, they could not work in the fields. （留意：下面句子中划横线的局部是两个不同的主语，而且逗点前后的句子是完好的----- 独自拿进去都能代表一个完好的意思。因而，用逗号违背了英文规则，即一个句子只能有 一套骨干。） 正：It was raining hard; they could not work in the fields. It was raining hard. They could not work in the fields. It was raining so hard that they could not work in the fields. They could not work in the fields because it was raining hard. It was raining hard, so they could not work in the fields. As it was raining hard, they could not work in the fields. 误：The essay is poorly organized, there is no central idea. 正：The essay is poorly organized; there is no central idea. The essay is poorly organized: there is no central idea.
1.冒号用于对前面内容的引见或解释，如 This is her plan: go shopping.
2.冒号用于名单之前，特地是一个竖排的名单。 We transferred three employees to new branches: ? Tony Wang to New York City ? Mike Jackson to Tokyo ? Mark Foster to Paris 当名单横排的时分，冒号要用在一个完好的句子之后，如 We need seven people: three students, three engineers, and a professor.
3.冒号用于一个正式的援用之前。如 The professor said: “It was horrible.”
4.冒号也可用于商业或正式信函的称谓前面，如 Dear Mr. Lee:(美国英语中，函件或演说 词的称说语之后用冒号，而在英国英语中多用逗号。)
5.冒号用于数字工夫的示意，如16:45 或 4:45 p.m.
6.冒号用于主题目和副题目之间，如 Web Directory: World and Non-U.S. Economic Data
1. for a period. When the sentence complete end. A
2. can also be used to English words abbreviations, such as Mrs., Dr., P.S. etc.. It should be noted that when the initials of the alphabet form when a word is not used once. Such as IBM, DNA and so on.
two,? The question mark
question mark is used in an indirect question, not a direct one. Such as How will you solve the problem? Is the correct usage, but used in the I wonder how you will solve the problem? Is not right, should be used instead of a mark. In addition, in polite language, but also by periods rather than you please give mark. Such as Will me a call tomorrow.
! No. emotion with emotion and feeling number for amazing statement, pay attention to the use feeling number to the business writing, because of improper application will seem awkward and not stable.
four, and the semicolon, like the Chinese, is used to separate the independent clause of the position peer-to-peer. In some cases, a semicolon shows the close contact between the clauses than the application period, also often a semicolon and cohesion thus, however, therefore (with application on these words before). Such as I realize I need exercise; however, I ll lie down first to "think about it.
2. in the sentence if you have used a comma, in order to prevent ambiguity, use a semicolon to separate similar content. Such as The employees were Tom Hanks, the manager; Jim the engineer; and Dr. White, Jack Lee. note: a complete sentence with a capital letter beginning with a period. Write English with comma instead of a period, a semicolon, a colon or a dash called "comma fault", which is to prevent the Chinese mr.. Please compare the following examples: error: It was raining hard, they could not work in the fields. (Note: the following sentence underline the local two different subjects, and the sentence is intact after the comma, take it in alone to represent a good idea. Therefore, the comma violates the English rules, that is, a sentence can only have a set of backbone.) Was raining is: It hard; they could not work in the fields. It was raining hard. They could not work in the fields. It was raining so hard that they could not work in the fields. They could not work in the fields because it was raining hard. It was raining hard, so they could not work in the fields. As it was raining hard, they could not work in the fields. essay is poorly organized error: The, there is no central idea. The essay is poorly organized: there is no central idea.; The essay is poorly organized: there is no central idea.
1. colon, colon for the front of the content introduction or explanation such as This is her plan: go shopping. " Before the /p>
2. colon for the list, especially a vertical list. We transferred three employees to new branches: Tony Wang to New York? City? Mike Jackson to Tokyo Mark Foster to? Paris when the list at the end of time, to use a colon after complete sentences, such as We need seven people: three students, three engineers, and a professor.
3. colon for a formal citation before. Such as the The professor said: "It was horrible."
4. colon can also be used for commercial or in front of a formal letter of the title, such as Dear Mr. Lee: (American English letters or speech, after calling language with colon, and the use of the comma in British english.
5.) for digital time of colon, such as 16:45 or 4:45 p.m.
6. colon used between the topic and vice title, such as Web Directory: World and Non-U.S. Economic Data
wants to learn more ways to focus on small every day in the official website of the sharing of learning materials oh. Of course, if your own English is not good, learning English will be very difficult. Then the initiative you click on the left side of the fee registration, can get teachers' advice and get a daily charge course audio-visual test!